125ml full cream milk
170g plain flour - sieved
Some icing sugar for dusting
Some pearl sugar to drizzle on top
*preheat oven to 180C and lined baking tray
1. Melt water, milk, salt, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
2. When the butter has melted, add in flour and beat with a wooden spoon, till the mixture becomes a dough and comes away from the side.
3. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl, continue to beat the mixture for few more minutes to release the heat.
4. Add in the egg, 1 by 1, and mix until the mixture becomes thick and smooth.
5. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
6. You may pipe with nozzle. Pipe small balls on the tray.
7. Dust some icing sugar over the piped balls, then drizzle the pearl sugar over them.
8. Send to bake for 25min.