And this, is one of the simple recipe that I learnt. I made this numerous times for breakfast and it taste really great!
2 slices of bread
1 slice of ham
1 slice of cheese
1. Butter the ramekin dish and preheat oven/AF to 180C.
2. Tear up the bread into smaller rectangle slides, and line them up in the ramekin. be sure to cover up the dish.
3. Tear up ham and cheese into smaller pieces and scatter them on top of the bread, but try to leave a 'dent' in the center.
4. Crack the egg on the ingredients, with the yolk staying in the 'dent'.
5. Send to bake for 8-10mins.