I used the recipe that comes with my BM. Taste...normal :P I'll be venturing into other variates/recipes soon~
This yields a 1kg loaf.
*All ingredients should be of room temperature
1.5 tbsp vegetable oil (I used canola oil)
500g bread flour - sieved
100g wholemeal flour - do not sieve
2tbsp milk powder - you can use nescafe creamer if you do not have any milk powder
1.5 tsp salt
1.5 tsp yeast
- Add water and oil to the bread tin.
- Add both types of flour to the tin.
- Add milk powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the centre, be sure that the water below is not exposed, and add the yeast in it.
- Transfer the tin back to the BM, set to menu 1 (basic), 1 kg, medium crust.
- The whole process includes mixing, kneading, proofing & baking takes about 3h 50min.
- Once baked, remove bread from tin to cool.
Voilà! My sandwich with home-made bread! Yums!!