*Makes 12 muffins
57g butter - melted
1tsp vanilla extract
120g milk + 1/2 tbsp white vinegar (i used apple cider vinegar) - mix together and set aside for 10min
125g brown sugar
115g plain flour
30g cocoa powder
1/2tsp baking powder
1/2tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
230g butter - room temperature
240g icing sugar
3-4 tbsp whipping cream
2tsp vanilla extract
12 Ferraro Rocher
2 tbsp nutella jam
Some roasted chopped almonds
1. Prepare muffin tins and preheat oven to 190C.
2. Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda together, then add salt. Set aside.
3. Beat egg and brown sugar until well combine, then add in melted butter and vanilla extract.
4. Add in milk mixture and flour mixture alternately to the batter.
6. Fill batter into muffin cases till 70%-80% full.
7. Send to bake for 20mins, then leave to cool completely.
8. Cream butter until light & fluffy.
9. Add icing sugar and combine well.
10. Add in vanillla extract and Nutella, continue creaming until the mixture is well combine.
11. Add in the whipping cream, 1 tbsp each time, until you reach the desired consistency.
12. Transfer to piping bag.
Muffin recipe originates from a BC member. I omitted the chocolate chips & halved the ingredients in this batch.
I got the buttercream recipe online, but cannot remembered exactly from who..
This is the guide on the decoration :)
My final product! :)
Baked these again for my kids! Very moist & yummy!