I tweaked the recipe a bit because I'm serving this dessert to the kids..so I omit the alcohol :)
*Makes a 23cm x 23cm tub
42 pcs ladyfinger biscuits
2 cans of Nescafe original coffee
Some cocoa powder for sieving
500g mascarpone cheese (for a slightly different taste, you can also replace with cream cheese too)
2 tbsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp caster sugar
4 tbsp milk
4 tbsp thickened cream
- Mix all the cream mixture ingredients together until well combined (I used a wooden spoon).
- Pour coffee into a bowl, dip both sides of the ladyfinger biscuits in it, and lay it cross the tub.
- Spread a layer of the cream mixture on top of the lady fingers.
- Sieved cocoa powder over the cream mixture until it covers the mixture.
- Repeat step#2-4 for the next layers.
- Send in to chill and set in the fridge for at least 6 hours (I left mine overnight)